I LOVE me some SHEIN and I’m thrilled for today’s post! It has been months and months and MONTHS in the making LOL (sorry for the delay friends.) I’m also excited that they sent me a few pieces (which will be highlighted) complimentary for my free trial and honest review. Make sure Y’all are following me on IG as I have a giveaway for a $30 Shein gift card!!! YAY!! ** DISCLAIMER: Giveaway not in any way affiliated with SHEIN or IG. It is 100% sponsored by me**
I’ve had many questions from y’all asking for advice on how to shop on SHEIN, what the quality is like and what to buy. I thought i’d share a few tips:
– The quality is comparable to Forever 21. Very trendy pieces that will get you through a few seasons before the trend changes. **There are definitely some higher quality items as well**
– SHEIN has a LOT of inventory so I highly suggest you download their app, create a style profile and make a wish list (definitely make a wish list. I am a firm believer in only buying things you LOVE, not like. stuff you like sits in your wardrobe and collects dust, but stuff you LOVE will get worn time and again.) Shein is really great about collecting info based on your style and finding other pieces you might like as well.
– Read the reviews and look through the pics of non-models in the clothes. Retailers use high-quality lighting, filters, etc. to make items look as best as possible, consumers are honest about items and you can see images in actual lighting.
– One of the greatest features SHEIN has is their VERY detailed measurements and descriptions of their items. Every item is given exact and actual measurements as well as the type of fabric and even if the fabric is stretchy or not. It’s a game-changer in the retail community!
– Besides SHEIN already having insanely affordable prices. They also have live stream fashion shows once a week on the app and youtube with flash sales and codes for free shipping. Nearly every Sunday Shein sends out emails with codes for free shipping as well.
– Check-in on the app DAILY. SHEIN offers points for those that check-in daily that ranges from 1 point to 15 points a day. 1 point equals 1 cent. it adds up and you can use your points stacked with discount codes too! They also offer points for confirming that you received your shipped items and for posting reviews.
Everything is linked below, just click on the image!
(Side Note: The pop socket on my phone broke *insert sad face emoji* since im getting a new phone case I didn’t want to replace it.)